Associated Speech and Language Specialists (ASLS) and Children’s Theraplay collaborate to provide coordinated occupational therapy and speech therapy services at our adjacent Maplewood and Plymouth clinics.
We are separate agencies practicing at the same locations for the ease and convenience of our clients.
Through our partner, Children’s Theraplay, we offer Occupational Therapy evaluation and treatment to address:
- Fine and gross motor functional skills
- Visual-motor skills including writing and tool use
- Sensory processing and modulation
- Play/leisure skills
- Social participation skills
- Productivity – planning, sequencing, organizing, implementing Self-care skills – dressing, grooming, daily routines
- Self-regulation and behavior
- Feeding/oral motor skills
- Visit Children’s Theraplay on the web for more information about occupational therapy services or call: